Facebook Marketplace for Buying and Selling Egyptian Abaya – Facebook is at the top of the food chain when it comes to the social network today; this means that Facebook is the quickest means to reach out to many people online.
Today hundreds of millions of active users use Facebook as a platform for buying and selling.
In this article, we’ll be talking about going through the ideas on how to sell on Facebook and how to go about successful sales.
Initially, Facebook groups and pages were the main centers of attraction when it comes to selling on Facebook, but today, the social giant has a developed a sales hub, Marketplace, just as the name implies, is a community of Facebook users with the main aim of buying and selling purposes.
Regardless of where you put your item up for sale, Selling on Facebook is very fast, due to a large number of active users daily, as long as you focus your energy on the right selling tips and ideas we are about to share.
How to Use Facebook Marketplace for Buying and Selling Egyptian Abaya to Attract Huge Sales
This, so far, has the largest population of Facebook traders. I prefer you sell on Facebook Market place due to the audience, here are few ideas to increase the rate of your sales faster on Marketplace:
- Use a perfect camera or if you have a mobile phone with a reasonably high definition resolution to take a photo of the product you want to sell. There are ten slots of photos available, make sure the ten photos are convincing enough.
- Make a fair and brief description of the product and its details, including its history and quality( in cases where the product is new).
- Put your asking price, its good to start with a reasonably low price to attract more buyers.
- Take your time to answer potential buyers questions professionally to help build their confidence around you
- Take screenshots of your successful transactions as you start; this will help you make your credibility as an individual or a brand.
Facebook Groups for Buying and Selling Egyptian Abaya
While Marketplace may be the most populous trade center on Facebook, joining Facebook Groups related to your business could go a long way for you too.
- Keep the description of your time straightforward, but constructive, so that it could easily be understood by all.
- It is pertinent to take high-definition pictures of your products as photos to appear larger on Facebook Marketplace than groups.
- Unlike Marketplace, Groups are not limited to people around your area, so feel free to include your location along with your estimated shipping fees.
There are other means on how to use Facebook Marketplace for Buying and Selling Egyptian Abaya, these include creating a sales Facebook page, or posting the items directly on your wall, these are perfect ideas also, but if you sell on Facebook Marketplace and Groups, it extend your search to a broader base of people and increases your chances of making a quick sale.